Connect With Dr. Thais!
Dr. Thais Speaks | Dr. Thais Speaks on Life and Business
Dr. Thais Speaks is the Doctor of Common Sense, giving advice on life and business through her podcast, "The Common Sense Say Show." Dr, Thais fuses Motivation, Education, Inspiration and Humor together to provide a perfect way to provide information.
Podcast, Life Coach, Life Strategist, Help, Comedy, Self Help, Lady Podcaster, Woman Podcaster, Humor, Therapist
15256
home,page,page-id-15256,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,ajax_updown_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,side_menu_slide_from_right,qode-theme-ver-10.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive

Countdown until podcast episode #004 airs

Making Common Sense Common Again

Motivational

I'm Changing Lives One Podcast at a Time!

Educational

You're Guaranteed to Learn Something...Anything!

Inspirational

Everything I do is to be an Inspiration to Someone!

Humorous

When you learn to laugh, life becomes a little bit easier everyday.

   Dr. Thais Speaks is unlike
   anyone you’ve ever heard
   before.

 

“Epigrammatic!”

 

“Thought-provoking.”

 

“Real.”

Statistics Tell The Truth!

78%

Hours Awake in a Day

The amount of hours I've been awake creating SPECTACULAR podcasts for you all :-)

95%

Value Added to Lives

These podcasts are adding value to 95% off our listeners, the other 5% don't speak English.

85%

Coffee Intake

Amount of coffee Intake in my body.

100%

Excitement Level

How EXCITED everyone is to get the podcasts to you!